Some buildings in the old community that we always meet have the phenomenon of peeling off the color of the exterior walls, which may bring potential safety hazards to jigsaw puzzles. The solid strength between it and the wall will increase, or the strength will decrease if the strength is not up to the standard; in fact, the thin external wall bricks will be used as a kiln body and drawing grooves to reduce their own weight and increase strength to reduce the risk of falling off;
Now there is a new type of material on the market, namely "surface brick", also known as "soft stone", let us find out.
Composition of flexible tiles
The main materials of the flexible tile are quartz sand, stone powder, pigments, kaolin, slag and other inorganic materials. It is natural and environmentally friendly. The solid content is more than 85%. A small amount of polymer additives are used to mix and cross-link and solidify the various materials. It has fibers. A new type of flexible facing material that strengthens the structure. The cost is about 70 yuan/㎡.
Features of flexible tiles
The flexible face brick is not an ordinary clay brick, but a new type of building exterior wall decoration material with natural texture that can be flexibly deformed. It breaks through the drawbacks of traditional ceramic tiles, clay tiles, cultural tiles and other facade decoration materials that need to be pasted every piece and the construction is cumbersome.
1. It has the texture of clay bricks and can be stretched and flexible
2. The bricks have rich textures and decorative effects, including single/double/three-color surface tiles, split tiles, antique tiles, etc., which can be widely used in exterior decoration and interior decoration.
3. Avoid each piece of sticking, the size can be adjusted arbitrarily, the construction is convenient, and it can be operated on a large scale.
4. Light weight and strong adhesion can improve the safety of the facade decoration system; the safety is not easy to fall off.
5. Good durability and anti-fouling performance, which can keep the building with a safe and beautiful decorative appearance, which will last forever.
6. Using natural colored sand, does not fade, the colors are diverse and the texture is rich;
7. Good air permeability, the facing layer will not bubbling or falling off;
8. It has sufficient flexibility, can adapt to the deformation of the base layer of the insulation system, and its anti-cracking ability is much higher than that of the tile finish;
9. The simple construction eliminates the problem of exposed bottom; avoids the common texture effect large-area construction that is prone to joint marks, color difference and other construction problems;
Classification of flexible tiles
1. According to the decoration effect, the flexible surface tiles include antique tiles, split tiles, monochromatic surface tiles, jumping color surface tiles and mosaic styles.
2. According to the size of the brick seam, the ceramic soft brick has different specifications of 8mm brick seam and 6mm brick seam.
3. According to different functions, flexible tiles are divided into external thermal insulation flexible tiles and indoor flexible tiles.
Flexible tile application field
It can be widely used in the insulation and exterior decoration of various real estate developers' real estate, residences, apartments, etc.; the interior and exterior decoration of commercial office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, hotels, etc.; the exterior insulation decoration of public facilities such as schools, stadiums, and auditoriums.
terracotta facade tile