Advantages and benefits of Terracotta Panel For Curtain Wall
Clay board is currently a newest curtain wall material in the construction industry. This material has the advantages of environmental protection, energy saving, moisture resistance, sound insulation, ventilation and rich colors. In addition, this product also has a long service life and a wide range.
Generally, this kind of product is installed by dry hanging, which is convenient for replacement, which provides a very flexible exterior design space for design and application. In short, the use of clay slab curtain wall is conducive to building beautification and living.
What are the general benefits of Terracotta Panel Curtain Wall System?
1. Economic comparison: As the usual construction methods use the ceramic plate and ceramic tube curtain wall construction method, the purpose of speeding up the construction progress of the clay plate curtain wall and reducing the construction cost can be achieved. The weight of the ceramic plates of the Terracotta Panel Curtain Wall System of the same area is only half the weight of the stone. The construction is quick and the construction period is significantly shortened.
2. Easy to replace: The ceramic plate of Terracotta Panel Curtain Wall System does not use stone glue during the installation process, which does not pollute the finish, so the replacement is easier and more convenient.
3. Energy saving: Terracotta Panel Curtain Wall System's ceramic plates are generally hollow. This structure can effectively block heat conduction, thereby reducing the energy consumption of building air conditioning and saving energy. The open installation method formed by the unique transverse seam overlap of the ceramic plate will allow the air in the air layer between the surface material and the wall to breathe and circulate freely, which can reduce energy consumption to a greater extent than the closed installation method .
4. Reduce cleaning and maintenance costs: Terracotta Panel Curtain Wall System surface is anti-static and does not easily absorb dust; if there is dust on the surface of the ceramic plate, it is easy to keep it clean after being washed by rain. This kind of self-cleaning function can generally reduce the cleaning and maintenance costs of ceramic slab curtain walls, so it should not be underestimated for high-rise buildings.
5. No solid waste is generated: The clay board curtain wall adopts pure natural clay material, which has little environmental pollution during the production process. The broken ceramic plate can be reused after grinding and re-extruding.