Terracotta board is the latest curtain wall material in the construction industry. It has the advantages of environmental protection, energy saving, moisture proof, sound insulation, air permeability, rich color, long lasting as new, and wide application range. Dry hanging installation is used for easy replacement, which provides a more flexible facade design solution for design and application, which is beneficial to the beautification of the city and the living of the building.
The advantages of terracotta cladding are:
1. Economic comparison: The use of the ceramic plate and ceramic tube curtain wall construction method can achieve the purpose of speeding up the construction progress and reducing the construction cost. The weight of the ceramic slab of the same area is only half of the weight of the stone, the construction is quick and the construction period is significantly shortened.
2. Simple replacement: no stone glue is used during the installation of the ceramic plate, no pollution to the finish, simple and convenient replacement.
3. Energy saving: The ceramic plate is a hollow structure, which can effectively block heat conduction, reduce the energy consumption of building air conditioning and save energy. The open installation method formed by the unique transverse seam overlap of the ceramic plate enables the air layer between the surface material and the wall to "breathe freely", which can reduce energy consumption to a greater extent than the closed installation method.
4. Reduce cleaning and maintenance costs: The surface of the ceramic plate curtain wall is anti-static and difficult to absorb dust; if the surface of the ceramic plate is dusty, it is easy to keep it clean after being washed by rain. This self-cleaning function can reduce the cleaning and maintenance costs of ceramic slab curtain walls, especially for high-rise buildings.
5. No solid waste is produced: The clay board is made of pure natural clay material, which has little environmental pollution during the production process. The broken ceramic plate can be reused after grinding and re-extruding.